All Great Entrepreneurs Start Young!
Welcome to our Business School.
The Zoom in Business Schoolies Program is a structured 12 month online education program designed for young adults.
There are many schools and programs that teach you about the business ecosystem of marketing, sales, admin, delivery, team and so on. Our Schoolies Program will teach you about both the business ecosystem and ownership lifecycle, from starting up to winding up.
Our goal is to educate and empower you on the business of business in a meaningful way, using a collection of real stories, real experiences and real life lessons and activities educate and inspire the entrepreneur in you. We aim to train and prepare you for the responsibilities involved in the governance and management of a business, just like you learn the road rules before you get behind the steering wheel of your car.
We are dedicated to delivering the program classes and events to ensure a positive social impact is felt by each and every one of you, in the hope that it will positively impact your lives and the communities you study, work or own businesses in - now and into the future.
We also believe that money should not be a barrier to the development of our talented youth. The scholarship program serves as a way to share our wisdom and knowledge to selected applicants on a pro bono basis.
In 2022, we are offering full scholarships to three (3) of the most motivated, ambitious and deserving young entrepreneurs. We support inclusion, equality and diversity in every context and irrespective of country, race, gender, sexuality or religion, we firmly believe everyone should have the same opportunity to fast track learning from our programs. We encourage you to apply!
About the Scholarship (now closed)
We are offering full scholarships to three (3) of the most motivated, ambitious and deserving young entrepreneurs.
Here’s how it works:
- Nominations: The scholarship is a selective program that starts with a Nomination. You can self-nominate, or nominate someone who you believe is deserving. Every ‘Nominee’ will be emailed an ‘Invitation to Apply’ for a place on the Scholarship. Nominations close at midnight on 30th November 2021.
- Invitation to Apply: Once the Nominee receives the ‘Invitation to Apply’ they will submit a short introduction and questionnaire for initial application screening before embarking on the final selection process.
- Selection Interview: We make this an exciting moment for you with a face-to-face interview with the Zoom in Business panel, and talk about your application and commitment to the scholarship program. Attendance to live classes is mandatory for scholars and selection is contingent on availability to attend.
- Announcements: Three scholarship recipients will be notified and announced on 10th January 2022.
Here’s a guide to the desired criteria.
- Between 16 and 21 years of age
- Highly ambitious to learn about business ownership
- Dedication to completing the program
- Parents or family members who own a business
- English as a first language
The Nomination deadline is 30th November 2021 but the sooner you nominate the longer your nominee has to complete the application.
Want to be nominated or have someone in mind?
About the Cost
The Schoolies Program is $55.00 per week or $2860.00 (AUD). 10% discount applies if paid upfront.
*Full Scholarship requires no payment and covers the cost of the 12 month program.
*Matched funding scholarship requires 50% of the cost of the program.
On payment you get full and unrestricted access to our online community. Once the program starts, you will attend live classes, 24/7 access to your online course library and direct access to your course coordinator.
About the Commitment
The Schoolies Program runs for 12 months starting 24th January 2022.
To ensure the program creates the greatest impact, students must dedicate approximately 2 hours per fortnight to attending live virtual classes and completing activities.
At the completion of the program, you will have the option and opportunity to pitch your business idea to a panel of investors.
You will have direct access to your program co-ordinator and instructor/s to support you every step of the way.